NMN + Resveratrol strengthened my stamina

NMN+Resveratrol Strengthened my Stamina 
===================================
In September 2020 and November 2020, I had  an ultra cycling distance of 200km and 250km respectively.    It was really an exhausted experience,  totally drained out on that night , sleep like a pig with loud snoring. Next morning,  I was still tired and required a long napped during noon time. 
Above was on September 2020.

Above was on November 2020.

Early 2021 was the year I started NMM ( Nicotinamide Mono Nucleartide) 500mg .  Of course it  coupled with 500mg Resveratrol,  a supplement that I have had since 10 years ago, besides other standard supplements like Vit C , Magnesium,  Curcumin, Fish oil,  Q Enzyme10, ..... .
Apart from those supplements,  Dr David Sinclair also recommended us to pursue 
1.  Intermittent fasting  , 18/6 hours is the optimum and once a quarter,  OMAD .   I prefer skipping dinner usually which easily reaches 18 hours fasting.     Autophagy process is my main objective of performing weekly fasting. 
2.  CR caloric restrictions. 
    Cut down carbo amount. 

Recently,  early November 2022, I could see several changes in my body.
a) Body weight has been reoptimised .
I could see a significant improvement in my body fitness.    I don't get tired easily and my mind is always very fresh.

b)On 27th November 2022, I had another ultra long distance cycling,  300km this time.   It was to  my surprised that I don't feel over tired upon the 300km.   Slept smoothly and the next day, feeling so fresh.   Also, my cycling pace has been improved especially at the ascending terrain.    I find the NMN+Resveratrol are a great supplements that everyone should consume. As Dr David Sinclair said , it certainly helps to re boost your NAD+ which subsequently re charging your Mitochondrial.       
My heartbeat has been clearly stabled over the total 18 hours of pedalling+resting ( 13.5 hrs of pedalling).   The average heartbeat was 118 bpm and maximum peak heartbeat at 168bpm. This is quite an optimum level generally.  Overall,  I don't feel excessively tired this time after the 300km of cycling.   

Moderate amount of Supplements like NMN and Resveratrol are strongly recommended for health benefits as well as one of the strong driver for aging deceleration apart from the cardio exercise , IF and CR . 

TayKC
An avid cyclist 
A Semiconductor industrialist 
28th November 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanoi Old Quarter and Ninh Binh

From FAT to FIT 🚴