Covid-19, Omicron, own experience sharing

My quarantined experience :


5th May  Thursday evening; upon home from the Interstate5,  550km , 5days,  bike touring, Antigen RTK test was carried out and confirmed a severe doubled lines.

Day 1. Double line
 
Isolation took place immediately.
That night, I could sensed a gigantic storm of flu will be  striking me very soon. Some nose blockage, slight fever,  sore throat,  mild coughing and headache. 
The only way to kill the viral by 1000x is Ivermectin 12mg.  I took one immediately.  Then 2 biji of paracetamol.    
Slept so deeply from 8.30pm till 8.30am next day. 10 hours of solid deep sleep except 2x of toilet pee.     True enough,  I felt so good in the morning. 
Friday, day 2;   great appetite for breakfast.  Had my pulse Oxymeter measurements and oxygen was 99%.    Fever is gone, so as sore throat.  Phlegm exist , quite thick though.  Coughing.
Therefore I took another tablet of Ivermectin at 10am and one more at 8pm after dinner as recommended by the Japanese articles that I can trust.
Saturday morning day 3; Antigen RTK test show a very blurred line at T. Indicate to me the viral load has been demolished significantly which is inline to the articles I read in Japanese write up.  No more yellowish thick phlegm.   Physically,  I felt damn fresh.  However, I keep reminding myself that the best medicine is sleeping.   Therefore,  I enjoyed so much healing through sleeping, napped, napped, napped .....

Sunday morning; I was so hungry and really appreciate the tasty breakfast. 

Day 4.  Single line. 
Antigen RTK test as I woke up.  

Phlegm subsided significantly. 

 Therefore,  no more medicine needed.  Just pump in supplements like 1000mg VitC in the morning and afternoon and evening.  Curcumin also and not forgetting magnesium.  Afternoon,  I had a solid gym workout,  pumping up my chest muscles. 


Every meal is so tasty and delicious including dinner..
By 8pm, I had a glass of 15yrs Glen Moray single malt scotch whisky and that's paradise....

Tomorrow, Monday,   I hv a few meetings ( WFH mode) and at the same time,  gym workout again on my bicep & tricep muscles.
Home quarantined is new to me but if you know how to make use of yr time, then it is not that boring lah !
As far as omicron or covid-19 is concerned,  let me remind all of you that at some point of time, you may be infected.  The healing process is not tough at all if u know how to handle.   More people infected,  better the herd immunity formation.  Of course,  we must continue our prevention efforts. No doubt!   
Cheers guys πŸ₯ƒ

Stay vigilant and wear face mask at all times if possible. 

Take care everyone. 


Best wishes, 

TayKC

8th May 2022

A Semiconductor industrialist & an avid cyclist.  


Note:  MySejahtera status updated as a declaration procedure. 


Disclaimers: The above information are purely personal experience sharing purposes.  It has no whatsoever intention or other objective in promoting medicine or supplements.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanoi Old Quarter and Ninh Binh

From FAT to FIT 🚴